Tuesday, April 5, 2011


It's been challenging trying to expand an article on one scientist to include many scientists and find some thread to weave through it to make it a story. I don't know that I'm there yet although I've done a lot of rifling through online research papers, websites, and searching for (and not finding!) adult books on this topic.

Apparently, there was some misunderstanding about the location I was looking into for a presentation. Paying to rent to give a free presentation is simply out of the question. Thus, I'm once again searching for a start.

Although I hear them quite often, mourning doves don't often stop to eat seed by the deck. The other day this pair pulled in for a landing. It's getting much trickier to take photographs, especially when Twinky (cat) decides to play with the camera strap while I'm focusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment