Saturday, February 19, 2011


As part of holiday decorating, Walt had woven the lights in and around the bamboo. I took this photograph of the deck and moon last night after a strange mix of winter thunder and lightning. The moon and wet reflection caught my eye. I'm not sure we'll ever untangle these lights, but maybe that's not a bad thing.

We've scrapped plans to head to the D.C. area to look at colleges. I'm disappointed I won't get to a science conference, but I think Julia is more disappointed. We'll do it another time, but unfortunately there will be no conference then.

Today, I polished up the 500-word statement that I'm required to write. I've FINALLY come up with a great idea for the ending of the presentation. YEAH! It led to a better presentation name. Now, I need to make it happen with a few more props.

No comments:

Post a Comment