Sunday, February 13, 2011

I've been revising the presentation, taking suggestions that were offered. It's much better now. This required moving some slides around. Now instead of me talking about a scientist, I'm going to get a student volunteer to BE the scientist and act out the part with a few simple props. I made a collection of short cue cards for the student and the audience to read. The audience will also assist by making noises that correspond to the action taking place. I also added a new attention-getter first slide that is a whole lot more impressive than what I was using. I must say I truly enjoyed smothering an old hat with glue and sticking things to it. It came out great! I know the kids will enjoy the participatory parts of the presentation, but I'm still trying to come up with a better ending. Hm.

No comments :

Post a Comment