Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today, I created a Facebook fan page called "Linda Zajac." I had always thought when I hit my 5,000 maximum of Facebook friends, I'd get a fan page going. Although, I am pretty close, I'm not there yet. I developed the fan page primarily as a means of interacting with kids who may have questions or comments that I don't have time to answer during presentations.

Aside from that, I'm pretty much gearing up for the presentation by putting together talking points, nit picking at slides, and getting presenting questions answered. I prefer to talk to myself (i.e. practice) when no one is home and with school cancellations every other day, well, I'm still waiting for that opportunity. I did finish the Toastmaster's book and noted a few things to mention, like quotations if I have any good ones. Crit group is now set for Thursday, so I'm still awaiting comments about my article, but I wish I could change it and email them a new copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment