Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm SO EXCITED, I went poking around a contest website and found I'd won 1st honorable mention in the Children's Literature category of the 2009 CNW/FFWA Florida State Writing Competition!!! I have yet to receive anything in the mail. That makes my day.

It's actually been a tough day where I've put the pedal to the metal chiseling away at these revisions. At daybreak, I had 20 questions left to answer so I figured if I tackled 5/day I could get it done in 4 days and still have time to review the article. It's very slow because I need to locate obscure little facts that I know I've read somewhere and can't remember where. I'm spurred on knowing if I do more then 5 I will have less to do in the future. I've got 9 left and the day is young. Way to go!

As for the bunny, the chill of the night turned into the thrill of the hunt. A carefree bunny skipping through the yard became a trophy, carefully placed. Bad kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment