Monday, May 4, 2009



Ut oh, guess who else has spotted the nest in the rhododendron bush? She walked out the door and craned her neck right through the deck rails....waiting. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Marbles, is a cold blooded murderer, killing things for the sport of it. Nice kitty. Then she expects us to be thrilled when a half-dead item is left by the back door. The second picture was taken from the deck looking down into the nest. What an excellent vantage point! The bird was out there in the rain incubating - not that I noticed.

And about that article that was finis, well this AM, I made a few minor changes to the last two sentences and a couple of other sentences too. My friend Emily who went with me to see the Vinland Map at Beinecke Library is now a self-proclaimed "expert" on the map. She urged me to email her the article "for her review." Snicker. That definitely was a memorable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment