Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Surprise surprise! After no activity for a couple of days, I took a look at the nest today and found many of the raisins have disappeared. That's the good news. The bad news is that my cat (the hunter) was positioned at the base of the rhododendron tree.....waiting. Did I lure a bird back only to see my cat polish it off. I hope not.

After meeting with my writing friend, I emailed the completed article today!!!!!!!! I was happy that after reading it, she was uncertain whether the document was authentic or a forgery.

I've been also tinkering with online technology. I added site counters to this blog to get traffic stats since I've no clue if anyone besides my mother reads it. With the help of a cousin (once removed), I've also been getting a little more familiar with Facebook. I now understand the power behind this social networking tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment